Providing homes and creating sustainable communities

Make a complaint form

How to use this form

The more information you can give us when you fill out this form, the better.

You can make a complaint about the service you’ve received from us, actions or lack of action by us, our staff, or anyone acting on our behalf.

You can read more about the complaints process here.

Concerned about anti-social behaviour?

To make a complaint about anti-social behaviour (ASB), including issues such as cuckooing, vandalism, drugs misuse, intimidating behaviour, excessive noise and other neighbourhood issues, please use our dedicated ASB complaint form.

You can also let us know about domestic abuse happening in your home or in your neighbourhood here.

Format should be "Mr David Smith"
House name/Number, Street and Town

Please provide a full account of your complaint.